Treatment of Personal Data
Definition of personal data: By “Personal Data” we should understand any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person. This includes, among others, the name, surname, postal and electronic address, as well as telephone number.
Which company is responsible for processing the personal data? MYGREENHOUSE will be responsible for handling all the data it receives through the forms provided.
Users may contact our data protection representative at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Processing and purposes of the data collected: Any personal data you provide when visiting our website will be processed in accordance with data protection regulations and will only be collected, processed, and used for lawful, legitimate, and notified purposes.
In this regard, we will now detail the purposes for which personal data are collected:
- To process the contact forms in such a way as to attend to your information requests, through the contact form on the web, by e-mail or via a phone call, and to answer the questions raised, as well as to inform you about new services or information regarding the company.
All users are informed of the non-compulsory nature of the collection of certain items of personal data, except in the fields that indicate to the contrary. However, failure to provide this information may prevent the provision of those Services that depend on the knowledge of such data, thus releasing us from all liability for the failure to provide, or for the incomplete provision of, these Services.
It is the user’s responsibility to provide the data in a truthful manner and to ensure that they are up-to-date. Consequently, we reserve the right to exclude any user who has provided false information from the Services we provide, and even to cancel the Service, without prejudicing any other actions that may be appropriate by Law.
Furthermore, each user, when entering their personal data or interacting with our website, must respect and comply with the legal terms and conditions of use established in the legal notice.
Authorisation and legitimisation for the processing of your data: The legal basis for the processing of your data is the response to the queries made through the website, which implies the application, at the request of the data subject, of pre-contractual measures by the data subject.
Data retention period: The data will be kept for the time necessary to respond to the queries, to provide the service requested, and to fulfil the indicated purposes or legal obligations.
Communication of your personal data to third parties: The personal data provided will NOT be transferred to any third party.
Security of your personal data: At MYGREENHOUSE we have a special concern to guarantee the security and safety of your personal data. Your data is stored on our information systems, on which we have adopted and implemented security measures, both technical and organisational, to prevent any loss or unauthorised use by third parties. For example, our web portals use Https data encryption protocols.
- The date and time of access to the Website, which enables us to know the times of greatest influx, and to make the necessary adjustments in order to avoid saturation problems at peak times.
- The number of daily visitors to each section, which enables us to know the most successful areas and thus increase and improve their content, offering the users more satisfactory results, and improving the overall content design.
- The date and time of the last time the user visited the Website, in order to carry out analytical and statistical studies on the use of the website.
- Security elements involved in controlling access to restricted areas.
Users’ rights: All users can exercise any of the rights granted by the data protection regulations, such as the right of access, limitation of processing, suppression, portability, etc. by writing to MYGREENHOUSE at the address indicated, or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org , in both cases authenticating their identity. If you consider it appropriate, you may also contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
1. What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small text file that a website stores in the user’s browser, essential for the functioning of the Internet, and which make it easier to navigate a website.
Cookies are used, for example, to validate web registrations (remembering usernames and passwords), to remember options such as size, language, and browser used, to analyse user habits and behaviour in order to improve the services offered, or to adapt the contents of a web page to the visitor’s preferences.
Cookies can be “session” cookies, which will be deleted once the user leaves the website that generated them, or “persistent” cookies, which remain on the user’s computer until a certain date.
Cookies can also be “first party”, managed by the domain the user accesses and from which they request a certain service (in this case the domains owned by MYGREENHOUSE) or “third party cookies”, sent to the user’s computer from a different domain than the one accessed.
2. Types of cookies used on the MYGREENHOUSE website
Our website uses three types of cookies:
- First-party cookies: these cookies are strictly necessary. They allow user interaction through the website using all its functions.
- Performance and analytical cookies: these cookies are used for analysis, research, or statistics, in order to improve the website experience.
- Complementary cookies: these are cookies used by external add-ons installed on the website to facilitate their correct functioning.
It is important to emphasize that these cookies are not intrusive, as all the information obtained by them is strictly anonymous, and in no case can it be associated with a specific and identified user. This information allows MYGREENHOUSE to adapt and improve its Services according to the interests of the users. However, the user has the option of preventing the generation of cookies, by selecting the corresponding option in their browser program. MYGREENHOUSE hereby informs you that, in the event of you disabling cookie use, the navigation may be slower than usual.
All browsers allow you to make appropriate changes in order to disable cookie configuration. These settings are located in the “options” or “preferences” of your browser menu.
We hereby show you, by means of the appropriate links, how to disable cookies by following the instructions of the most popular browsers:
On the other hand, if you wish to block Google’s analytical cookies, you can install a plug-in in your browser by following the instructions indicated in the following link.
3. Technical description of cookies used
Please find details below of the cookies used by this website, together with the purpose and duration of each one:
|Example.com||4366fc2c0cc189cce347a2963c81254b||Identification of user preferences||Session|
|_utma; _utmb; _utmc; _utmz||Determine unique visitors to this website, updating with each visit to a given page. Identify the means by which the user reached the website, either directly, through a link, or via a web search.|
Carry out website analytics
Third party cookies
|Google.com||PREF; NID||Identification of user preferences for Google add-ons used on the website, such as Google Maps.||Persistent|
4. More information
Users with questions regarding the use and application of cookie technology can contact us via email.
WEBSITE OWNER: This web portal belongs to GREEN HOUSE ENERGY SOLUTIONS, S.L. (from now on MYGREENHOUSE) with CIF B01715952, and address in Paterna 46980, C/Nicolás Copérnico num.8
Any user may contact MYGREENHOUSE either at its registered office, or through our e-mail email@example.com or at the telephone number that appears on the website.
CORRECT USE OF THE SERVICES: Any visitor to the portal will be considered a user and is obliged to use the portal in a diligent, correct, and legal manner. By way of illustration, the user is prohibited from:
- Using the services in such a way that is contrary to the law, morality, and generally accepted good manners or public order, and that damages the image and honour rights;
- Reproducing and copying, distributing, allowing public access through any form of public communication, transforming, or modifying any content of the website unless it is legally permitted, or you have the authorization of the owner with the corresponding rights;
- Carrying out any act which may be considered a violation of any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to MYGREENHOUSE or to third parties;
- Using the services and, in particular, information of any kind obtained through the Website to send advertising, communications for direct sales or any other kind of commercial purposes, unsolicited messages to people regardless of their purpose, as well as marketing or disclosing in any way such information;
The user shall be liable for damages of any kind that MYGREENHOUSE may suffer as a result of a breach of any of the aforementioned obligations, as well as any other obligations included in these General Conditions and/or those imposed by law in relation to the use of the Website.
CODE OF CONDUCT: Users may contact and participate in the different forms available throughout the website, provided that they comply with the following code of conduct:
- NO USER MAY PASS HIMSELF/HERSELF OFF AS ANOTHER PERSON OR ORGANISATION.
- NO DISRESPECTFUL OR OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE MAY BE USED.
- IT IS ABSOLUTELY FORBIDDEN to present, quote and recommend companies or web portals, and, in general, to carry out any type of marketing or spam. This type of content will be eliminated, together with the accounts that carried out such action and we may even proceed to inform the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
PROPERTY RIGHTS: All the contents of the Website, such as texts, graphics, photographs, logos, icons, images, as well as the graphic design, source code and software, are the exclusive property of MYGREENHOUSE or of third parties, whose rights in this respect are legitimately held by MYGREENHOUSE, and are therefore protected by national and international legislation.
It is strictly forbidden to use any of the elements that are the object of industrial and intellectual property for commercial purposes, as well as their distribution, modification, alteration, or decompiling, with special attention to all the designs of the ranges shown.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY: MYGREENHOUSE reserves the right to interrupt access to the services at any time and without prior notice, whether for technical, security, control, or maintenance reasons, as well as for power failure or any other justified cause.
Consequently, MYGREENHOUSE does not guarantee the reliability, availability, or continuity of the Website or the Services, and, therefore, the use of the Website by the users is carried out at their own risk, without, at any time, MYGREENHOUSE being held responsible in this respect.
Furthermore, MYGREENHOUSE does not assume any responsibility derived, by way of example, but not limited to:
- The use that users make of the materials available on the website, whether prohibited or permitted, in breach of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of the contents of the website itself or of the portals of third parties.
- The possible damages to users caused by the normal or abnormal functioning of the search tools, by the organisation or location of the contents and/or access to the services and, in general, by any errors or problems that occur in the development or instrumentation of the technical elements that make up the service.
- The contents of the pages which users have access to via links included in the website.
- The acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether these third parties may be linked to MYGREENHOUSE by contract.
- Damages of any kind that could be due to the presence of a virus, or other harmful elements in the content, that could produce alterations in computer systems as well as in the documents or systems stored on them, and MYGREENHOUSE will not be held responsible under any circumstances when they occur:
- Errors or delays in the access to the services by the user when they enter their data in the corresponding forms, or any anomaly that may arise when these incidents are caused by problems in the networks, force majeure and any other unforeseeable circumstances that MYGREENHOUSE has no control over.
- Failures or incidents that may occur in communications, deletion, or incomplete transmissions, and there is, thus, no guarantee that the services of the website will be constantly operational.
- Errors or damages caused to the website by the user’s inefficient and incorrect use of the service.
- Problems concerning the email address provided by the user to send the requested information, including it becoming non-operative.
In any of these above situations, and others, MYGREENHOUSE hereby undertakes to resolve any problems that may arise and to offer all the necessary support to the user in order to obtain a quick and satisfactory solution to the incident.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES: MYGREENHOUSE does not guarantee or accept any kind of responsibility for damages suffered by the access to the Services/content of third parties through connections, external links to third party websites, or the accuracy or reliability of the same. The purpose of the links that appear on MYGREENHOUSE is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources of information on the Internet, which can offer additional Services to those offered by the Portal. MYGREENHOUSE will, in no case, be responsible for the information obtained through these links or for the consequences derived from the access of the users to these links. These Services are provided by third parties, and, therefore, MYGREENHOUSE cannot and does not control the legality of those Services or their quality. As a consequence, the user must be extremely prudent in the evaluation and use of the information and services contained in the websites of third parties.
It is expressly forbidden to introduce hyperlinks for commercial purposes on websites that do not belong to MYGREENHOUSE and which allow access to this website without the express consent of MYGREENHOUSE. In no case will the existence of hyperlinks on websites that do not belong to the company imply the existence of commercial or mercantile relationships with the owner of the website where the hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance by MYGREENHOUSE.
In any case, all users have the right to exercise, at any time, the rights of access, deletion, limitation of processing, opposition, and portability of their data, by writing to MYGREENHOUSE at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org duly authenticating their identity. You can also contact our data protection representative at this e-mail address. And, if you consider it appropriate, you may file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Without harming their consumer rights in any other administrative appeal or legal action, users will have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency in the event that they consider that the processing of their personal data is not in accordance with the regulations, as well as in the event of them not being satisfied with the exercising of their rights.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION: For any interpretative or litigious issues that may arise regarding the website, Spanish law will be applicable and, in the event of a dispute, both parties will agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of VALENCIA (Spain), renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.